Rosado loves sitting on his or hers desk, watching the air with no relevance to time. This copper vessel is focused on creating a fragrance for you that is clean, fresh, paired back & luxurious.
Fragrance notes: Rose, Black Current, Jasmine & Fig
The Rosado candle has been created in a beautiful, copper vessel with blind embossing & comes packaged in an elegant SOH calico bag.
Burn time: 60+ hours
Fragrances are highly concentrated and use Australian soy wax, hand poured & formulated in Melbourne.
Vessel Candle Care
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn
it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your
candle for more than 3 hours for the first third of
your candle and then 2 hours thereafter.
3. Should the wick require centering, gently
readjust to correct position when the wax is still
molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
4. Always keep your wicked trim no longer than
6 mm at all times. This is imperative with a metal
candle as the vessel conducts heat faster than glass.
5. Do not burn your candle all the way down.
Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at