Konjac Sponge with French Red Clay
The Konjac (face) Sponge with French Red Clay : Dry, Sensitive and/or Mature Skin
Made from 100% natural Konjac Vegetable Plant Root.
In Japan the Konjac (Konnyoku) sponge has been used for its medicinal properties for over 1500 years.
• 100% Natural Sponge
• Free from colours, additives and preservatives
• Naturally sustainable & environmentally safe
• Naturally pH balanced alkaline which neutralises any acids (oil and dirt) for deep cleansing
• Stimulates blood circulation and new growth of skin cells
• Great for Acne Prone and Problematic skin types
The beauty of the sponge is its simplicity. It is naturally alkaline to balance the acidity of the skins impurities and oils.
The Red clay sponge is loaded with Iron Oxide. This sponge deep cleanses and exfoliates the skin from the layers of dead cells and accelerates the regeneration process to leave the skin hydrated and looking radiant.
It will leave a soothing effect on irritated, sunburnt and sensitive skin. It can also help with the rosacea condition.
Ideal for mature and/or dry skin that needs rejuvenating. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and broken capillaries.
The Konjac Sponge can be used on its own or with your favourite cleanser. But remember just a tiny amount goes a long way as the sponge delivers more lava than usual. Better for your skin, better for the environment and your pocket!
Directions For Use:
1. Rinse before use and then gently massage until the sponge has absorbed the water.
2. Use the sponge in circular motions, it can be used alone as it is naturally 8.4 pH balanced or with a small amount of cleanser if you wish.
3. Rinse sponge after use (do not wring) and hang to dry.
4. The sponge will harden when dry. Re-hydrate in warm water before use again.
5. If damaged or worn (lasts 2-3 months of normal daily use) please add to your compost.
Approx 8cm Diameter when moist and 3.5cm Deep. The perfect size for the palm of your hand.